Thursday, May 21, 2009

Snake Charmer anyone?

So this is a post from Mark's blog, my Dutch friend from Macha. I translated it so some words are strange, but it is SO enjoyable to read.... .


Today Johan and Eveline to Choma. Finally, after 2 weeks in carrots, tomatoes and beans, something decent to eat. Hopefully somewhat differently than local strawberry bread, mangojam, guavejam, tropical fruit jam, peanut butter, or combinations of the above. It is the first day, after almost three months I was alone here in Macha. Such a moment take you. You think about the period. About Behold the events and you use the silence and solitude to the same review and the latest issues and concerns in a row to continue. If course, I enjoy everything about my flies and go deep in thought (that can simultaneously Yes so) the garden at my house. I hear some rustling in the bushes that run parallel to the sidewalk and I'm exactly 3 steps away from my front door. Then suddenly everything very quickly

I feel as through my leg shoot, and when I look down, a tube put in my teeth are beautiful croqs .... At that moment everything stops. My heart, my brains, my sfincterfunctie to urine to keep everything. ... .... A gray black snake .... Sitting with his teeth in my croq ... ... ... ... a cobra. Sitting with his teeth .... In my croq. Apparently, the brains of these cobra faster than mine and, indeed, the reptile in a reflex back. My brains seems this is a trigger for what to do, because I start to respond to the situation I always react in stressful situations: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK! HOLY SHIT! (and 46 x with a volume of around 140 decibels).

I jump away from the snake and bang at my own door. The cobra is up and SIST with his mouth open. With its wide neck gesperd he look at me, still in place, some meters away from me. I flip, I turn on, I hit I panic. Where are the keys FUCKING! Mn hands trembling really like crazy and I finally find me keys, very strange just sitting in my pocket. I do not for one another to make that door open. Finally shoots the door open and I am inside.

I quickly look through the window and see the cobra is still sitting. I look to my left and see almost no deviation crazy enough to croq. Not only mn hands but my whole body starts shaking. Pfff what is this? Years of Dreaming, and all of Treijen men with me, of a confrontation with a snake. The more dangerous the better. But actually it's not all that great ..

Fortunately, it takes a minute before I come to sentences. My heart starts to beat and the leakage of my pants and hold on. The adrenaline reached a climax. Unfortunately, adrenaline, as testosterone has a bad effect on men. I start to laugh manically, keep "what the fuck" scream and grab my camera quickly. In my closet is also a stick of about two meters long .. That tarantula-webs to get away with sweeping .. I get the stick, turn camera on me and pull me back door open ...

Unfortunately, the hose me a step ahead, instead of waiting for the place of attack, choose the beast once again the attack. I pull my door open and the cobra is literally 10 cm from me. The process begins again. Stop brains, heart stop, day urine (thanks god that the diarrhea is over). Fortunately, I am in my mania so badly that door open, the snake also shocked and road indeed.

Fucking Beast!

Within a second the door closed again. I flip, I turn on, I get in panic. I'll be here no longer. I'm cursed. One of those crazy idiots voodoo has a cobra on me afgestuurd. And the rest is not under the sod before I lie .. The adrenaline is rising again to a climax. And when that happens ... well, I will not repeat the back door!

With stick and the camera door open. This time, however conceived. First with 1 eye around the corner, then two. With a stick for me. A knife in my hand (what the hell you gonna do it .. no idea) to find the cobra.

Again, the leg free bitch me a step ahead. Along the back of the house, corner to the side, adrenaline rises .. corner to the ... ... HOSE! WHAT THE FUCK! HOLY SHIT! (x 87) On the corner of the house ... Saturday we degraded dinootje me to wait .. Sibilant, spugend (cobra's spit!) And again strongly upright. I really within 1 second three photos (otherwise you do not believe ...) and I'm gone ..
Side, back home, door ... see photo.

Shit. Not sharp.

The clammy sweat is meanwhile in deep bilnaad mn. There popt an angel on my shoulder: "Be wise now, you are alone, it's a cobra, small 2 meter long. Do not play games with life! "
I sit quietly ga
Other shoulder: Dad, Rick, Gila, tim, friends, "not even 1 picture !!!!!"

Camera check, stick check, pocket knife ... never mind. Front door open. Check. Step 1 check. Other step check. Snake in step with his head up ... will double check.

Click (x 15 )!!!!

Door. Mat it. Window closed. Colaatje. Croqjes off. Socks off. No injuries. Clean pants. And within to be strengthened!
A small two hours later. Mr slip lama I no longer pelvis. The gecko on the wall let me jump up like I'm on a thumbtack sit. And I can satisfy a photo of a wild cobra (with his teeth in my shoes has been).

No comments:

Post a Comment