Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tea Time

So finally in England. Yesterday I was picked up by my mom's cousin Phil and his wife Sue. We drove past Windsor Castle, the horse races, Thames river, and where the Magna Carta was signed to Phil and Sue's house. Already had lunch at a pub: fish, chips, and mushy peas of course. Charlie, Sue's daughter, came to spend the weekend. It has been great hanging out with her. Today we went to Joan and Arthur's house....my Grandma's sister. Lots of family came and we all had a great time. At first David, Sue, Rheya, and Rhys were there. Rheya and Rhys look so much older than when I last saw pictures...both are so sweet. Then Sophie, Steve, Pierre, and Henry came...both boys are cute. It was so great to meet everyone. Lots of tea and chocolate biscuits. I'll post pictures later of of everyone! :) Alright...we're off to go out to the pub! Cheers love!

No comments:

Post a Comment