Monday, March 30, 2009

Windsor Castle

Today Phil and I went to Windsor castle to watch the changing of the guard. It was a beautiful warm day out. The guard going out wore the blue uniforms and the new guard wore red uniforms: the irish guard. The queen was not at windsor sadly today....no chance of her spotting me and handing me of to Will or Harry. haha. We walked around the village inbetween the guard change. It was very pretty with lots of great looking shops. Some of the shops are in the old royal train station...you can see a photo of me in front of one of the old trains. We then walked over to Eaton. Also gorgeous. I could really live here. For lunch, Sue, Phil, Charlotte and I went to a pub. The pub used to be King Henry the VIII's hunting house. Inside you can eat in the old stable and barn. It was delicious. Right now I'm sitting in the airport, waiting to board my plane down to Zambia. I had a really amazing time here in England!!

No comments:

Post a Comment